March 4, 2011

My I's. His Eye's. :)

So, I've been challenged a lot this week. I know it's God's silly purpose so i'm down with it. :) 

The main thing i've gotten out of all of the things that have been hitting me is this.... 

- If Christians purpose is to be like everyone else in this dark world, then Jesus Seriously failed oh so miserably. Right? 

Last week I was kind of in this dark whole that I just couldn't seem to find the exit door to. Wanna know why? Because I was too worried about making Teachers, Parents, Friends, worldly things happy. But doing that just made me empty and warn out. I became weak. I was exhausted. 

This week, I decided to get a fresh clean Bible and decided to make it personal. That has helped me a lot growing closer to God, and Challenging my mind, actions, and thoughts. 

Although I have been only pleasing God and ONLY wanting His approval on stuff this week it doesn't' mean things got easier. because let's face it, it only made it harder. because Satan attacks those who are walking with Christ. Satan doesn't' care if I talk to Jesus as long as it's tomorrow. (Lame) How funny is it to think that satan thinks he's won. hahaha oh man. LAME!! 

So, I've had to have my total shield of Faith on. Satan has hit me a few times that made a hole through my shield, but thankfully I have a God who can put the pieces back together! :) 

The whole point of this blog is to say, I will NEVER be content with this world. It just leaves me empty. 
If you feel the same way, walk with God and His people. 

My deal now... 


When it comes to my spiritual sight, I want my eyes to be permanently stuck. 
I don't' want to be cross - eyed anymore. Even though I use to wear bifocals. 


---------> SEEEEEEE HAHA 










I'm going to look at all things through the lens of the cross from now on, and I pray my eyes stay that way. "Give me your Eyes" Have you heard that song? It's amazing! 


I want to see my world, my pain, my joy, my screw-ups, my desires, my broken plans, my calling, through one thing: the marvelous, cross of Christ. Not of this worlds approval. 




----> Change. Impact. Love. Seek. Hear. Listen. Believe. 





1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you were talking about when you said you couldn't write.
    Silly girl.
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete