Denise Mattoon Greene (SHOUT OUT)
Denise doesn't look at my blog unless I ask her too, But I think she deserves her own post regardless. Touche, my awesome friend.
Denise is the most confident person I know. Rightfully so.
She is the only person who understands when I am miserable.
Denise is the most driven person I know.
Denise is the most honest person I know.
Denise is the most genuine & authentic person I know.
Denise loves the Lord harder than anyone that I have ever met. and it's beautiful to watch her live out her spiritual walk through life!
Denise is faithful to call me out on sin. Though it's hard at times to hear it, she knows it's only because she sees more in me. "tough love"
Denise can work out forever and doesn’t get tired. It's a bag of tits!!
Denise likes to dance. Its super silly! I love it. WE can do the most crazy, un - normal dance moves and not care what anyone else thinks. I love it.
Denise is funny. And fun.
Denise pisses me off and can make me madder than most anyone. It's because she knows me too well. :)
Denise is the most spontaneous person I know.
Denise is my best friend. The one friend I have who when she says “I understand” I know that she really does.
Anyways, thanks to you Denise for being “my person” when no one ever understands…which is constantly. Thanks for keeping it real. Thanks for telling me to shut up when I need to shut up. Thanks for helping me out in working out, no matter how whiny I get. Thanks for making me more spontaneous that I really am. :) Thanks for being dorky with me! Thanks for letting me spill my guts to you and loving me the same. Thanks for making me feel like I am loved. Thanks for speaking truth into my life. Thanks for your brutal honesty. Thanks for always making me laugh. Thanks for letting me stay the night whenever I want....on the couch. :D Thanks for seeing me for what I can be instead of what I am today. Thanks for basically everything.
In all honestly, I am so blessed by you and so incredibly thankful for your role in my life. I would not be who I am or where I am without your amazing accountability. You taught me what it means to be a REAL friend. I can never express enough gratitude to the God who made you exactly as you are.
Never Tip-Toe <3
OH and one more thing!!!
Only Best friends can look this good! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment