March 8, 2011

The Choice Is Yours

Why bring people down, when you can help them soar?

"She has crooked teeth"
- I've never met someone to pay a whole lot of money to wear braces for fun.

"She has a big nose"
-Who cares? Sorry was that too harsh for you that I just said that? WHO CARES.

"Her hair is frizzy"
-Why fry your hair when you can have the natural God given hair?

"She wears glasses"
- Do you honestly think it's fun or enjoyable to be half blind? I don't think so!

"She's not a size zero"
-Some people can't control their weight.
AND P.S. Size zero is not a size. :) I"m just saying!

Basically what i'm trying to say is...

IMPERFECTION IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL!

I've dealt with image problems since the 8th grade and recently overcoming it. It's hard when people judge you and tell you that "curvy = fatty" or "too short" or "Please change your image" or "The girls on the magazines is how you're supposed to look like."etc...
Why not just accept the person that you are? Confidence and Attitude towards yourself I guarantee you is 90% of your beauty. I"m not good at math by all means, but I still think it's 90%. :) Watch and you'll see.

S0, if you've ever been hurt by hard words like the examples I gave you, I'm sorry!
Let's get real though. People don't define you. Nor does Magazines.
You can let it define you, but deep down that's not what defines you.
What defines you is your attitude. actions. thoughts. and Jesus! :)

So be confident in who you are or continue to let the world define you.
The (choice) is YOURS!

---------> SO SO TRUE! ahh I really this quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment