I started to swing very soft and slow with just enough push to make it go.
Then my legs drive into a forward motion until I got faster and faster.
My soul takes flight. For some reasons all my worries vanish into this peaceful night.
When I go high I feel close to the stars. Close enough where I can taste them, but not grasp them.
It's almost as if they were talking to me. Letting me know it's okay to let go.
For a short time, Gravity cannot take over me. I am weightless. I am Free.
Hanging with the stars, butterflies in my stomach from all of the adrenaline I get from swinging.
But sadly the night must end. I must slow down now.
Once more I swing forward. This time prepared to Cling to the stars and forever feel free.
I was swinging outside for 2 good hours. I only listened to one song on replay.
I could sing of your love. Here are the lyrics..
"Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with the love for me
and I will open up my heart
and let the healer set me free.
I’m happy to be in the truth
and I will daily lift my hands
for I will always sing of when Your love came down.
I could sing of your love forever
Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with the love for me
and I will open up my heart
and let the healer set me free.
I’m happy to be in the truth
and I will daily lift my hands
for I will always sing of when Your love came down.
*Chorus*
I could sing of Your love forever.
Oh, I feel like dancin'
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now
I could sing of Your love forever
Your river runs with the love for me
and I will open up my heart
and let the healer set me free.
I’m happy to be in the truth
and I will daily lift my hands
for I will always sing of when Your love came down.
I could sing of your love forever
Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with the love for me
and I will open up my heart
and let the healer set me free.
I’m happy to be in the truth
and I will daily lift my hands
for I will always sing of when Your love came down.
*Chorus*
I could sing of Your love forever.
Oh, I feel like dancin'
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now
I could sing of Your love forever
Tonight, I feel free. Free to dance. Free to sing. Free to breathe. Free to Worship my King.

No comments:
Post a Comment