February 25, 2011

Ready

And this is the point in time when I realize that I can't try and go at this alone anymore. 

I'm ready, God.















I'm back in Your path.

I'm sorry I even tried to 
go a different Route. 
I just got lost further and further 
as I was trying to take control. 
Thank You for leading me back 
in the right direction. Thank you for 
forgiving me and for loving me still. 
I got caught up in the worldly lies, and my night mares kept putting myself in my own little bubble. I feel like when I make a mistake the whole world puts so much pressure on me. I'm sick of making mistakes because of people being so hard on me, and telling me how wrong I am.. all the freakin time. But Father, I'm a child of yours. and b/c of that i'm learning to find beauty in my mistakes. I'm gonna keep trucking. No matter what. With You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment